To foreign applicants
At Moscow Poly University study a lot of foreign students
In this section, you will learn how foreign citizens are enrolled: what documents are needed for admission and where to submit them, what is required for enrollment and settlement in a dormitory, as well as you can get all contact information.
Applying at bachelor's, specialist's and master's programs, foreign applicants submit the following documents to the Department for work with foreign students (N-315):
- notarized copy of passport and notarized translation of passport into Russian;
- notarized copy of educational documents and notarized translation of these documents and their appendices into Russian;
- presence of consular legalization and apostille on documents;
- nostrification (in the absence of international agreements between countries on mutual recognition);
4 photos 3×4.
You can see the list of specialties that the University admits foreign citizens and stateless persons in 2022 in Appendix 4.1 to the Admission Rules.
Admission to the additional General education program for training foreign citizens and stateless persons to master professional programs in Russian
To study, foreign citizens must submit a number of documents to the Preparatory Department (address: Moscow, Bolshaya Semyonovskaya street, 38, building N, room 314) until October 01, 2022:
To receive an invitation to the Preparatory Department, the following set of documents is required:
• personal application (to be filled when you submit documents);
• notarized copy of passport and notarized translation of passport into Russian;
• notarized document of education (copy and original);
• paid state duty for the invitation (800 rubles)
IMPORTANT! Documents (scans) can be sent by email. The invitation can be sent by email at the request of the applicant email@example.com;
To be enrolled you must present:
- paid contract (for students who study on a paid basis);
- referral (for students who study under the quota).
Documents required for living in a dormitory
- Copy of a passport with a notarized translation;
- 2 photos 3x4;
- Results of medical examinations: fluorography, dermatological, AIDS, RW blood tests;
- Data on vaccinations (against diphtheria, tetanus, measles, mumps, rubella, polio, hepatitis B). They can be issued in the form of a certificate of vaccination, an extract from a medical card (certified by a medical institution);
- Copy of a medical insurance;
- Documents for minors registration (consent of a legal representative, copy of a parent's passport, birth certificate).
Installments and determent of payment:
Procedure for granting the right for installments and determent of payments
Addition to the procedure for granting the right for installments and determent of payments
According to Federal law No. 163, which came into force on July 08, 2018, foreign citizens are required to be registered for migration registration at the address of their actual residence.
1) in accordance with International Treaties and Intergovernmental Agreements of the Russian Federation at the expense of budgetary allocations of the Federal budget.
2) confirming the status of a compatriot
The procedure of recognition of foreign documents on education can be done in the "Glavekspertcentr".
+7 (495) 317-17-10